Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Gaia Speaks of Her Second Chakra

6-9-15

GAIA SPEAKS ABOUT HER SECOND CHAKRA
 


 
THE BRAZILIAN AMAZON

I am Gaia, returned to be your guide as you blend your chakras with mine and unite people and planet into Oneness. I invite you now to visit my second chakra. I welcome you into my planetary body just as you welcome me into your human body.

The Second Chakra is female/inflow energy. It is the place in your body where you connect to your emotions, and FEEL your “gut instincts.” My second chakra, the Brazilian Amazon, is also where I can best FEEL my body, the planet.

Whereas Mt. Sinai is my base, the Brazilian Amazon is my womb. It is the cradle for my life. All of my elements, earth, air, fire and water are abundant here and freely interact with each other. This paradise of undiscovered miracles is sacrificing itself for our transformation. Every day more of my beloved Amazon dies. I mourn Her loss deeply, as should the humans who defile her. But there are no victims here, for all is within the Divine Plan.

The Amazon, my womb, is actually pregnant with my Lightbody, who will soon emerge. Through the devastation of her forests, plants and wildlife, she shall rise victorious as the ancient Phoenix Bird, giving rebirth to our new cycle. Mourn not her loss, for my second chakra is love and love ALWAYS survives.

SECOND PERSONAL CHAKRA: NAVEL

The Second Chakra, ruled by your reproductive glands, is a fitting match for my Second Chakra, as the Brazilian Amazon holds myriad secrets of fertility and growth. Your Navel Chakra is where you connected to your Mother via your umbilical cord. This cord was severed at your birth.
 
I ask you to connect that cord again, only, this time, it will be connected, not to your “Birth Mother,” but to your “Earth Mother.” Take a moment, to FEEL me, Gaia, as Mother Nature, as you connect your umbilical cord to my womb in the Brazilian Amazon.
Your Second Chakra, and mine as well, is the area which most exudes passion, gestation, birth and re-birth. Ruled by the element of water, your Navel Chakra also represents your emotions and “gut feelings.”

One of the foundations of your immense creativity is your sensual sensitivity, which registers your emotional reactions to life. If you remain intuitively tuned-in to your Second Chakra, as well as connected to mine, you will reconnect with your personal and planetary instincts, intuitions, and ancient traditions.

BLENDING CHAKRAS

I ask you to travel again into the core of my body to reconnect our Essences. Down, down, down, you go into the very womb of my planetary body. The further into my core you travel, the further back in your childhood you go. At last you are in my womb, as well as in the womb of your birth mother.

As you slowly rise to the surface, you are rising up through your birth canal. At last, you are born again, this time deep in the heart of my Brazilian Amazon. Breathe in the many aromas that hang in the damp air of my jungle. Listen to the sounds of my creatures and see the myriad plants, many of them unknown to your science. Feel my humid heat on your body growing you to maturity.

At last, you are again adult, only you are transformed. I am your Mother, and you are a child of Nature. As you walk through the dense jungle and along the many rivers, you feel at ONE with your environment. You listen to the sounds and voices of the jungle’s creatures, FEEL the sense of NOW in which these many life forms live. You hear the rain tapping on the roof of the distant canopy, as you move along the jungle trails.

Feel your self alive amongst the “Blossoming Goddess,” as your own creativity is ignited by the fertility of the world around you. Welcome all that you are experiencing into your physical body. Feel the creativity and glory of the Brazilian Amazon within your own navel chakra, as you allow your ancient memory to recollect the many secrets for healing that hide in this vast jungle.

Take a long moment to experience how my Planetary Lightbody is gestating in this area. Sense the gestation of your own Lightbody as you say:

“I AM Lightbody
I AM Creation, I AM Birth
Through the Power of the Amazon
I commence the BIRTH of my Lightbody
and the Planetary Lightbody .”


 

 
 
Indeed, they are becoming ONE, your body and mine. We are joined now, Root-to-Root and Navel to Navel. Allow the untapped secrets of healing and rebirth hidden within my Amazon to be discovered in your life.

I shall soon return to guide you in merging our third chakras.
Your Partner in BIRTH,
Gaia

WHAT DOES GAIA SAY TO YOU TODAY?
 
Would you like to share that message with other in the comments section?

How was your experience of blending your personal chakra with Gaia’s planetary chakra?





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 


Merging with GAIA
Summer Solstice Chakra Serenade

Grab your multidimensional passport and join us for a playful trip (starting NOW) as we explore and merge our personal and planetary chakra systems! Let’s celebrate the summer solstice with a two-week exploratory and sensory journey collectively merging with the planet and ultimately flowing along the River of Unity.


Two Fun Weeks of Personal and Planetary Chakra Exploration
Join Suzanne Lie, Ph.D., and Shawnna Donop, M.B.A. for a fun two-week personal and planetary exploration in this three-webinar series to learn about the seven chakra system of ourselves, as well as the planet. We will explore the importance of the chakras as they determine our frequency, resonance, state of physical, mental, and spiritual health, and ultimately, our reality.
 
Our experience culminates around the summer solstice as we collectively flow in the River of Unity around the world to merge with the seven planetary chakras.


Webinar 1 (Chakra Intro & Chakras Part I)
Saturday, June 13, 2015, at 11 AM Pacific (Local Time)


Webinar 2 (Chakras Part II)
Wednesday, June 17, 2015, at 3 PM Pacific (Local Time)


Webinar 3 (*Summer Solstice Serenade Finale)
Saturday, June 20, 2015, at 11 AM Pacific (Local Time)


Planetary Pledge

Full Webinar Series: $49
*Summer Solstice Finale Webinar Only: $15
 
Webinar Options
All three webinars are included in the full series, and *additional participants are welcome to join the final solstice celebration webinar on its own.  If you are unable to attend live, you are still welcome to register, and the recordings will be shared with registrants.  
(Current Multidimensional Leadership Academy Students attend for free!)



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Show off your chakra love. Get yourself one of these from my multidimensional store! 

Want to learn more about personal and planetary chakras?   
Check these out: 
 Becoming ONE People and Planet (VOLUME II PDF)
Prefer Paperback? Volume I and Volume II
Additional chakra information is available on my website:

                                                   Your Multidimensional Journey Begins
Book 5, "Through The Portal" 
Is Available NOW



Through the Portal is the final book for the series Pleiadian Perspectives on Ascension. The journey of the five books flowed from the Pleiades to Earth and back again over several generations of Pleiadians that were human and humans that were Pleiadian.
In the fifth book, Through the Portal, the many inter-dimensional adventures were pulled into the NOW of a cohesive finale. Concluding with the story of the The Bird Flock of MU in book 4, it was the NOW to begin the adventure of changing reality. This change begins, once again, at the local multidimensional airport, then returns to the core of Earth to confer with the ancient Lemurian civilization.
Big changes are about to occur on planet Earth and leadership training is needed for Sandy and Jason. But when they return to Earth, that which they thought they would change, changed them instead. Follow this amazing "final act" that is actually a new beginning.


 If your book 4 is 400 pages, you have a previous version of the book, so you have the full ending of the series. However, if your book is about 200 pages, please stay tuned for Book 5, which is "Through The Portal," Which begins with "Changing Realities."

5 comments:

  1. alex alfa ashton 1June 10, 2015 at 6:17 AM

    om namaste'
    inter-galactic cooperation always
    ital.transl.and assistance upon rerquest
    sosoneworld1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. alex alfa ashton 1June 10, 2015 at 9:20 AM

    om haloha
    BELOVED GAIA is a multiD being so we merge and make love in countless different ways..but always her signature frequency is the same there: filled with Unconditional love of her deepest feelings and the adventures of her creative imagination ,
    these gifts we share with her ..if we remember...
    she is one main mother and lover for me ,better than terrestrial females ...
    i perceive and interact with her chakras and kundalini in a very REAL imagistic-energetic holographic way in the colors and frequencies of lightlanguage ,not in a geographic -3D way ,which anyway is allright,if you so like..the Essence is the same .
    Gaia says to me now : i do love you i give you all my love ,please remember me ,
    thank you for your help dear ones i know each one of you ,petals of the wonderful rose-flower of your offerings to me : the best offering is your love
    please help me to be the jewel i am in Kreation and transmute the distorsion-violence done to me /us into a wonderful bright rainbow round-stargate .
    you are my warriors of the rainbow ..

    now it is a best time : we are facing our Mother-galactic-center , never before you have all needed means to realize Truth oneness Love .i am going thru' labor pains ,to give you rebirth ,you are my Keepers of the land ...please remember .
    i Gaia am glad you and other ones remember to have come here to help me , you know we are one
    take care
    rejoin my elememts-elementals,and all my frequency spheres like ether,etc.
    and also my SOUL spirit..

    feel that although also suffering heavily, every instant, every moment i am giving whole lotta loves,feel we are breathing together
    perceive we are floating and cocreating into/thru' infiniteKreation together
    i love you all even the dark laggards

    contact thru' me the infinite Mother ..
    let's project-cocreate our stairway to heaven
    so that we can reconnect to Oneness and Truth

    realigning yourself with your realSELF with Source ..
    i bless you and thank you ..

    please dont leave me alone ..i love you and you do know it...i need you now more than before ,
    cosmik hug and bliss to you all

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Alex, that was absolutely beautiful. I saw what you see and felt what you feel as I read your tribute. Gaia is smiling. Love, A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel closer to Gaia having gone to the core, re-uniting the umbilical cord and surfacing at the Amazon. I don't have any words, just the intuitive feeling that all healing and magic from the richness of the jungles and waters is withing me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the abundance of the jungle! I can envision myself hearing the singing of the amazing birds, the falling of the nurturing raindrops, the flowing of the river stream, the dance of the trees in the wind, and the chatter of the playful monkeys. Welcome to the womb of the planet here to heal all that ails you and to ensure a sense of love, nurturing, and security.

    ~Namaste,
    Shawnna

    ReplyDelete