Monday, July 10, 2017

The NOW inside the HERE by Suzanne Lie and Our Galactic Family

7-10-17

The NOW inside the HERE
By Suzanne Lie

There is a NOW inside the HERE
That lives within, and is FREE of FEAR

To find that NOW we must be HERE
Inside our SELF in another SPHERE

From Sphere to Sphere we search again
To find the NOW that started THEN

Of our many lives within the ONE
Some are cleared, but some aren’t done

We need to go deep, deep inside
Where we cannot run, and cannot hide

We’ve tried to find what is “Un-done”
But that Moon is dim, as is that Sun

No longer can we hide inside
Long lost memories and wounded pride

For NOW that we have touched the Light
Our hidden truths are shining bright

That Light was buried deep inside  
Behind our fear, inside our pride

The Light inside revealed our Soul
To remind us that we’re ALWAYS whole

That which we thought was lost and done
Shined inside, like an inner Sun

Can the light come out to play again?
“If not,” we ask, “Please tell us when.”

“When can you remember?” a voice asks deep inside
“To release all of your worry, as well as all your pride?”

“If that answer does offend you
Then, likely, it is so true

“Can you—the “WE”—you are inside
Cease your worry and release your pride?”

“Worry is my best friend,” you mutter deep inside
“Without my hidden worry, where can I hide my pride?’

“Do you really want that answer?” asks the inner voice.
“Yes, I think I do,” you say inside. “If I really have a choice.”

Your fear must come into the Light
Where Truth is real and Honor’s Bright

The worry that you hide within you
Is just a lie that you know is NOT true

But worry, repeated night and day
Will, soon, come true in every way

Do you really wish to make the choice?
In which your Soul will have NO voice?

You have a choice, you must remember
You DO receive. You ARE the sender

What kind of lifetime do you choose?
Do you want to win, or do you want to lose?

“Is there a choice?” you ask inside
“Yes, above your fear and behind your pride.”

“Oh, yes, I choose a better life
I want a life that’s free of strife!”

Free of strife is found inside
Above your fear and behind your pride

Can you release the fear you hold?
And see your self as strong and bold?

Can you remember every day
YOU are complete in every way?

Can you be the “YOU” you really are
And KNOW that you can be a star?

The STAR you are lies deep inside
Just let it out. You need NOT hide

Be the YOU, that you always are
Within your Homeworld, on another star

You came to Earth to share your LIGHT
To tell the truth and heal the fright

The darkness of the hidden past
Is leaving NOW, and will NOT last

In fact, what you refuse to see
Will be released and will NOT be

Remember you create your life
Whether a life of love, or one of strife

Where you place your attention
Creates your choice of dimension

You chose, yourself, how you live your life
Whether, filled with love, or filled with strife

When “strife” is loved it goes away
So that you can create another way

For what you love you bring inside
Where it can’t escape and cannot hide

You see, the LOVE you give away
Comes back to you another day

And what you hold inside your being
Is what you’re hearing and what you’re seeing

You have the power to master life
By loving all and transmuting strife

This secret that we tell you now
Is the reason and the “how”

Return to the SELF you always are
And live within your favorite star

Blessings on your journey
To the SELF you always are

And remember you are with us, 
As you move from Star to Star

Blessings from your Galactic Family

17 comments:

  1. Very poetic!!Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent use of creativity Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. And thank you from myself inside
    Where I can run but cannot hide
    I peek beyond the shroud of fear
    Where I can see so very clear
    The love we give is our own grace
    That we can see on every face
    Thank you from my inner glow
    Now healed and whole and knows no woe!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful Cheri, thank you for sharing ! I write poetry too, comes from within and find delightful way to express feelings, emotions, love and so much more. Love, Light and Blessings, Susan XXX

      Delete
  4. Why do I, sue lie, like poetry. I am not sure, but I remember that I wrote it as a child. I could not show anyone, as my family was NOT cultural and could be pretty critical. None the less, I liked how I felt when I wrote in rhyme. It felt like singing, when my family also told me that i could not "carry a note."

    But, when I secretly wrote poetry, and it was usually secretly and almost never shared, it made feel connected to my Spirit somehow. Some how I knew I had a creative spirit, event though I was not able to reveal it until I was some where in my mid 40's. Even then, I could only do so because the Arcturians were actually saying it, and I was just channeling.

    What I did not know was that channeling is a form of poetry as it comes from your Higher, Creative SELF, just like poetry does.

    Would any of you like to share your history of poetry?
    Blessings
    sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the poem, Sue, but would savor the message in any form. I will surely read, feel, visualize, imagine, and dive into your words again after finishing this reply.

      Perhaps when younger, you only Thought your poetic "songs" were silent. You likely did share as I'm sure your heart was open. Imagine all the beings in realms unseen who were hearing your poetry? I'm sure they were responding, too.

      Happy to have the opportunity to thank you for the support. Your sharing has and continues to support my surrendering into the non-existent and ever-present door to Self! The peace that is ...

      Delete
  5. Thank you, Suzille! So beautiful and so true.
    with love,
    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for all you give! I opened my email and found this lovely poem. I loved it Suzanne and really resonated with your story. My story is similar to yours. I've sort of been a closet poetess...but not consistently. It comes and goes and literally comes out of no where and I must stop what I am doing and type it out. ;) My poems are always addressed to my spiritual side. I knew they were powerful messages coming through from my Higher Self but thank you for awakening me to the fact that it is a form of channeling. It definitely is! Here's the last one that surfaced...nearly a year ago (it reminded me of your message)

    BLISS

    There is a space in consciousness...
    it is a state of Bliss...

    It's there for you to visit..
    You can stay as long as you wish.

    There's just one condition
    that you must meet...

    "You cannot experience what
    you don't first greet..."

    For the journey is conscious...
    And, that's the key...

    As Gandhi says "You must BE
    what you want to see"...

    It's all up to you...
    where you consciously dwell

    For no one else is empowered
    to tell...
    You or me what to say, do or be...

    The way there is narrow...
    The path up is steep...

    But only for those whose heart
    is "asleep"...

    Bliss is a choice...a perception
    you SEE...

    When your eyes are blinded to
    iniquity...

    KD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your wonderful poem
      sue

      Delete
    2. I join Suzanne in my feelings - wonderful poem that truly rings home ! I write poetry too and comes from within, inspired by my soul. Love, Light and Blessings Susan xxx

      Delete
  7. Dear Sue, blessings for this beautiful and inspiring poem, it unveil the Essence of what we are and that a more or less consciously we pursue.

    Love and gratitude for your powerful mission.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Beautiful dear Suzanne and so in sync with my feelings and more. Very uplifting for my soul. I write a lot of poetry too and share on poetry site with many others, like-minded souls. Love all you broadcasts and art, for means so much much to me, belonging to our Galactic Family. Love, Light and Blessings, Susan xxx

      Delete
  9. This is only the real truth ever!
    So beautiful and indeed very inspiring.
    I thank you in Love, Light and gratitude.




    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you all!!!!! Blessings!!
    OMAR TA SATT

    ReplyDelete
  11. THIS IS.... I DONT HAVE WORDS... BEAUTIFUL! Thank you so much Sue.

    ReplyDelete