Friday, July 7, 2017

THE REMOVAL OF GAIA'S 3D MATRIX--Suzanne Lie through the Arcturians

7-7-17


The Removal of Gaia’s 3D Matrix


The Arcturians through Suzanne Lie
Dear Arcturians,
Today I heard in my mind a message about the vision of Earth, post the removal of the 3D Matrix. As far as I understand, the 3D Matrix is a construct that was created after the loss of Earth’s protective dome, then the fall of Lemuria, and finally, the fall of Atlantis.

By the time of the fall of Atlantis, Gaia became tipped on Her axis, which greatly diminished Her planetary ability to self-heal, as well as Her ability to activate Her Divine Plan of eventually raising Her resonance into the frequency field of the fifth dimension.

Dear Arcturians, am I correct in my understanding? I am asking you this question now and within this manner because I am receiving another book about life during the very beginnings of Gaia’s transition into fifth dimensional Earth. Can you please assist me?

Dear Suzille,
As you are somewhat aware, the reason why you are even asking us this question is because you are just beginning to “consciously” receive the information that you speak of above, which will be your next book.

We have directed you to write this message in a particular manner to remind all who may read it that, as all of you move more and more into the “back waters” of the fifth dimension, your concept of sequential time will be greatly challenged.

We, your Galactic Family, are aware that your “time” in the third/fourth dimensions of reality has made most of you “addicted” to sequence, as well as change occurring within a somewhat orderly and very sequential, time-bound manner.

As more and more of you are becoming aware, “time” is no longer orderly, nor does it necessarily proceed within a sequential format. In fact, your reality will begin to harbor more than one version of “time” within the same NOW.

You have been somewhat prepared for that shift by the many different time zones that have different concepts of “time” as one travels around the planet. However, what will gradually, or quickly occur, depending on the open mindedness, or closed mindedness of each person, is that “time” will appear to shift without any travel at all.

In fact, within one NOW humanity may believe that it is a certain time, but then that “time” may appear to last far too long, or pass far too quickly. Of course, most you have realized that when you are doing what you dislike, time proceeds very slowly, but “time flies” when you are doing something that you enjoy.

What is about to occur with time is a bit of a version of the above, but the shifting of your perception will not be related to what you are doing, but rather to your own frequency of consciousness. In other words, it is not what you are doing that affects your concept of time, but the resonance of your consciousness that influences your perception of time.

When your consciousness is pinned to the slower Beta Waves, your perceptions will automatically align with the lower frequencies of reality. On the other hand, when you consciousness expands into your higher gamma waves, your perceptions will align with the higher frequencies of reality.

We are aware that we have shared this concept many times before, but we are repeating this information now because fifth dimensional reality is slowly merging into your third/fourth dimensional consciousness.

The reason for this shift in perceptions is that the fifth dimensional ONE of the NOW is being “transfused” into the third, fourth dimensional frequencies of Gaia’s Earth. Please remember that Gaia is a living being, just as all Her inhabitants.

The reason for this shift is that Gaia is not going wait any longer for humanity to awaken. ALL of Gaia’s body, from the smallest atom to the largest mountain peak, is eagerly accepting the fifth dimensional resonance that is frightening to so many humans.

Why are humans frightened by this shift when all the members of Gaia’s Nature embrace it? The answer is that Nature has NO desire to experience “power over others.” Yes, the larger often “eat” the smaller, or take their territory and fight over territories and/or mates.

However, Nature Beings do not even consider that they can dominate the planet, as humanity has been trying to do for eons. Nature Beings realize, that even without the human ability to “think,” that all life on the planet is a Part Of the Planet. If you separate a tree from the planet’s earth, Gaia’s earth suffers as much as the tree.

If there is a war between two factions, no matter who wins that war, Gaia is always the loser because of the great damage that was done to Her planetary body. Other planets do NOT welcome a visit from humanity for this very reason.

Whether it is humanity's inventions, or humanity themselves, there is little or NO consideration that any harm to any component of the whole will also harm the whole. When humanity has one of their many wars, one side finally wins and the other eventually looses. But the planet is ALWAYS INJURED DEEPLY by the bombs and other deadly weapons of humanity.

We, the representative for Gaia, as well as all the Galactics who have ever visited Earth, which is almost all of the Galactic Family, try to avoid all wars and conflict, whether they are on the planet, inside the planet (yes, there have been many wars within Gaia’s Core), or in Gaia’s atmosphere, because whenever humans are the winners, Gaia is ALWAYS the loser.

Fortunately, the above situation is about to change. Humanity could perceive, harm, and/or dominate all of Gaia, but that is about to change. Not only can humans perceive and document the damage that humans have inflicted on the planet, but they can also perceive and document the damage that they have inflicted on their fellow humans.

Since it did not get humanity's attention that they were greatly harming their planet, will it get their attention that they are damaging humanity? The answer to this question is that the very “modern world” that has damaged Gaia has also found ways to immediately send important information all over the world within the same NOW.

It is this immediate and worldwide dispensation of information around the entire planet that is slowly, far too slowly, awakening the Power Within Humans. Whether or not humanity listens, cares about, or shares this information is not as important as the fact that the information is available to most cultures to discover.

Yes, the more primitive cultures may not get that “memo from the Internet.” However, the so-called “primitive cultures” have always listened to Gaia through Her land, Her sky, Her animals, Her weather, etc.

Therefore, the people that the “Power Within Humans” have need to study, and find, and read many articles and talk to many people, the “primitive cultures” have received directly from Gaia’s elementals of Earth, Air, Fire and Water. Hence, just as “modern humanity” must learn to “listen to Gaia,” they must also learn to “listen to the primitive humans.”

There is about to be a very big transition within the Core of Gaia that most of humanity, except for the Highest Earth Leaders and the Lowest Members of the Illuminati already know. What is increasingly occurring is that, even though the above groups can control the third dimensional media, they cannot control humanity’s fourth dimensional dreams and visions.

In fact, as Gaia resonates more and more to the resonance of the fourth dimension and beyond, more and more members of humanity will be able to receive fourth dimensional dreams and visions in the same manner as the “primitive” people have always been doing.

Please remember that the reason why the “primitive” people could receive information was because they could “communicate with Gaia.” Those tribes always had at least one person to communicate with Gaia about where the edible food was growing, when it would rain, and what they could eat.

As humanity moves more and more into the unknown realities of outer space and other planets, they will also need to learn how to “read their environment.” Yes, they will have modern technology, but technology has no Soul to receive the message, nor does it have the Heart to translate the information into the known language of each human.

It is the people who can “communicate with Gaia” that will be the leaders, and the people that can “make more money” will be lost in a reality in which “money” has no purpose. Therefore, there will be NO money.

This will occur because “money” is a third dimensional concept that was created by third dimensional humans who could not find the true value within their own Hearts and Souls.

The “primitive tribes” made sure that they divided up the crops and/or the fish so that every member of their tribe would receive the amount that they needed. This division was not based on who caught the fish or grew the crops, as that was the mission of certain members of the tribe.

The warriors, mothers, fathers, men, woman and those who could “read the land” and/or “communicate with spirit beings” all got the same amount of food, as every one was equally important.

There was no comparison or competition, because every one knew and trusted that every one did as much as they could. The love within these “primitives” was unconditional and honorable. Everyone, including the leaders, put the collective above his or her own individuality. In fact, the leaders were the servants of those that they led.

Therefore, if the invisible 3D Matrix that was created around Gaia by those who wanted to be “above” those living on the Earth, were taken out by a huge flash of Multidimensional Light and Unconditional Love, those who could not know, love and serve Gaia’s elements and elementals will be taken back to their source. The inhabitants of the 3D Matrix were among those who came to Gaia to conquer Her.

Therefore, they tried to limit Her with their invisible, third dimensional technology. But Gaia is a living being, a very patient living being that lives via “planetary time” rather than “human time.” Also, Gaia was always aware of Her higher dimensional expressions of fourth and fifth dimensional Earth.

In fact, she always knew, and looked forward to, the NOW in which Her planetary being would be able to dis-articulate the 3D Matrix via the Unconditional Love of Her loyal inhabitants, synchronized with the flash of Multidimensional Light that would embrace Her from the fifth dimension and beyond.

Since “the NOW” resonates to the fifth dimension, it is free of third/fourth dimensional “time.” Therefore, Gaia patiently asked those who passively await this event, to expand their personal consciousness range to include the fifth dimension.

It is via their fifth dimensional consciousness that humanity will be able to consciously perceive and actively participate in the release of Gaia’s 3D Matrix, as well as the ensuing expansion of Gaia’s resonance into the fifth dimension and beyond.

We Arcturians have answered Gaia’s call, and we ask that you join us. As you join “us” you will find your own Higher SELF within our coalition of the Arcturians, Pleiadians, Antarians and Andromedans. In fact, you could write in the response section below:

I (first name) use my fifth dimensional consciousness to
CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE

in the release of Gaia’s 3D Matrix!




NOW Please enjoy this great conversation that Steve Beckow and I had the other day.
You may download it
HERE

292 comments:

  1. I Patricia Ladd use my fifth dimensional consciousness to Conciously Perceive and Actively Participate in the Release of Gaia's 3D Matrix!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your decree Patricia
      sue

      Delete
    2. I Marcia teixeira soares pinto agreed. I humbly asked healing to my daughter Daniella teixeira smith.
      Gratitude Marcia Smith

      Delete
    3. I Hubert use my fifth dimensional consciousness to
      CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE

      in the release of Gaia’s 3D Matrix!

      Delete
    4. I Eliana Augusta use my fifth dimensional consciousness to CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE in the release of Gaia´s 3D Matrix!

      Delete
    5. I, Clemencia, use my fifth dimensional consciousness to CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE in the release of Gaia's 3D Matrix!

      Delete
    6. I, Rohana, use my fifth dimensional consciousness to CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE in the release of Gaia's 3D Matrix!

      Delete
    7. I Magda use my fifth dimensional consciousness to
      CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE

      in the release of Gaia’s 3D Matrix!

      Delete
    8. I Bryan use my fifth dimensional consciousness to consciously perceive and actively participate in the release of Gaia's third dimensional matrix. Thank you.

      Delete
    9. I Charmian use my fifth dimensional consciousness to consciously perceive and actively participate in the release of Gaia's 3D matrix. With love now.

      Delete
    10. I, Tracy Webb, use my fifth dimensional consciousness to
      CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE in the release of Gaia’s 3D Matrix!

      Delete
    11. I rachael use my fifth dimensional consciousness to perceive and actively assist to release Gaias third dimensional matrix. Higher light and love takes a central and active role now! Move into 5D now surrounded and supported by Christ Consciousness now!

      Delete
    12. BLESSINGS FOR ALL YOUR DECREES,
      SUE

      Delete
  2. I Vinicius Mazioli Saccani use my fifth dimensional consciousness to consciously perceive and actively participate in the release of Gaia's 3D matrix

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Arielle Sorensen a use my fifth dimensional consciousness to
    CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE in the release of Gaia’s 3D Matrix! Namaste. I love you Divine Mother Gaia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much of your decree Arielle,
      Sue

      Delete
    2. I Rita Spilliaert use my Fifth dimensional conciousness to conciously perceive and actively participate in the release of Gaia's 3D matrix . Thank you xxxxxxx much lovexxx

      Delete
    3. I, Malati, use my fifth dimensional consciousness to consciously perceive and actively participate in the release of Gaia's 3D Matrix. And so it is.

      Delete
  4. I Don use my fifth dimensional Conciousness to CONCIOUSLY PERCIEVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE in the release of GAIA's 3D Matrix, I LOVE YOU Divine Mother Gaia ; )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Silver use my fifth dimensional consciousness to CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE in the release of Gaia's 3D Matrix!

    I really believe that is one of my mission in this life. I am receiving help from my Spaceship. I notice there has been more Spaceships flying by. I really love Gaia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also like to thank the Arcturians. I absolutely love these guys. Their energy and vibration are absolutely amazing. They make everybody feel like family. I aspire to be more like them, although I want to be with my Twin Flame first and foremost.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for your decree John, and thank you keeping your eyes open for our Space Family and Loving Gaia
      sue

      Delete
    3. John Mio is a fake name. I'm just trying to stay anonymous.

      Delete
  6. I, Aurora @ Majik mom use my fifth dimensional consciousness to
    CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE in the release of Gaia’s 3D Matrix!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Guilherme use my fifth dimensional consciousness to
    CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE

    in the release of Gaia’s 3D Matrix!

    ReplyDelete

  8. I Rashiel use my fifth dimensional consciousness to
    CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE

    ReplyDelete
  9. I Taavi use my fifth dimensional consciousness to
    CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE

    in the release of Gaia’s 3D Matrix!

    Gaia, ma armastan Sind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your decree Taavi
      sue

      Delete
    2. I Dale Niefer use my 5th dimensional consciousness to CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE

      in the release of Gaia's 3D MATRIX!

      Delete
  10. I, Regina, use my fifth dimensional consciousness to CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE in the release of Gaia’s 3D Matrix!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I, Dannu use my fifth dimensional consciousness to CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE in the release of Gaia's 3D Matrix

    ReplyDelete
  12. I,JosephJack7,use my 5th dimensional connsciousness to CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE in the release of Gaia's 3D Matrix!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I,JosephJack7,use my 5th dimensional connsciousness to CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE in the release of Gaia's 3D Matrix!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I Thomas Schulz alias Tobias Nedergaard use my fifth dimensional consciousness to Conciously Perceive and Actively Participate in the Release of Gaia's 3D Matrix!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love my Arcturian star family and am very happy to communicate with them. I give my best to support our mother earth. Greetings to all of Bettina from Germany. Nice that you are there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Bettina
      Thank you for your support of Mother Earth,
      sue

      Delete
  16. I, Wei, use my fifth dimensional consciousness to CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE in the release of Gaia's 3D Matrix!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I Horace use my fifth dimensional consciousness to
    CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE
    in the release of Gaia’s 3D Matrix!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I, Kai Danilo, use my fifth dimensional consciousness to

    CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE


    in the release of Gaia’s 3D Matrix!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I MERLIN use my 5th dimensional consciousness to COUNSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE in the release of Lady Gaia's 3D Matrix !

    ReplyDelete
  20. "...Arcturians, Pleiadians, Antarians and Andromedans." I have to ask: Why aren't the Sirians included in this list? Is there any opinion as to the Sirians' intentions or are they just not part of the group?

    ReplyDelete
  21. The Sirians are on the list. If I left them out it was accidentally
    sue

    ReplyDelete
  22. I Annie use my fifth dimensional consciousness to
    CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE

    in the release of Gaia’s 3D Matrix!
    Thank you so much Sue and dear Arcturians! xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Dear Annie, Thank you for you decree
    sue

    ReplyDelete
  24. I Chad use my fifth dimensional consciousness to
    CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE in the release of Gaia’s 3D Matrix! Thank you Suzanne and heavenly watchers for all that you have done and will do for Mother Gaia and for all that's still good with humanity! To the universe I send my vibrations of love and healing. Namaste!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I Brenda agree to use my Fifth Dimensional consciousness to consciously precieve and actively participate in the release to free Gaia from the 3D Matric of time

    ReplyDelete
  26. I ALICIA GLORIA BOCANEGRA use my fifth dimensional consciousness to
    CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE

    in the release of Gaia’s 3D Matrix!

    Love to you divine Mother Gaia. And blessings and light to you Suzanne for your divine light work.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I, Bogdan Popa, agree to use my 5D consciousness to CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE AND ACTIVELY INTEGRATE

    in release of Gaia 3D Matrix!

    Thank you for let me in! Gratitude and Love!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I Anna use my fifth dimensional consciousness to
    CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE in the release of Gaia’s 3D Matrix!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I Marcela Ana-Minehaha use my fifth dimensional consciousness to
    CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE

    ReplyDelete
  30. DEAR MARCELA,
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR DECREE.
    SUE

    ReplyDelete
  31. I Armando Rojas León use my fifth dimensional consciousness to consciously perceive and actively participate in the release of Gaia’s 3 DIMENSIONAL MATRIX

    ReplyDelete
  32. I Fabio De Stefano use my fifth dimensional consciousness to
    CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE in the release of Gaia’s 3D Matrix!
    Io Fabio De Stefano uso la mia coscienza di 5D per PERCEPIRE COSCIENTEMENTE E PARTECIPARE ATTIVAMENTE nell'abbandono della matrix 3D di Gaia!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I Thomas use my fifth dimensional consciousness to
    CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE

    in the release of Gaia’s 3D Matrix!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I Nelsy use my fifth dimensional consciousness to CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE in the release of Gaia's 3D Matrix!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I David use my fifth dimensional consciousness to
    CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE

    in the release of Gaia’s 3D Matrix!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I Monica use my fifth dimensional consciousness to
    CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE
    in the release of Gaia’s 3D Matrix!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I Maria use my fifth dimensional consciousness to
    CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE
    in the release of Gaia’s 3D Matrix!

    Love and Gratitude

    ReplyDelete
  38. Io Miriam uso la mia coscienza quinta dimensione per COSTRUIRE PERCEPIRE E PARTECIPARE ATTIVAMENTE nel rilascio della matrice 3D di Gaia!
    Pace e Luce

    ReplyDelete
  39. I Jose use my fifth dimensional consciousness to CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PATICIPATE in the release of Gaia's 3D matrix!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I MacTZorb use my 5th dimensional consciousness to consciously perceive and actively participate in the release of Gaias 3 d matrix.

    ReplyDelete
  41. I, Krys, use my fifth dimensional consciousness to
    CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE in the release of Gaia’s 3D Matrix!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I Drew use my fifth dimensional consciousness to
    CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE

    ReplyDelete
  43. I Cheri of Hilarion, House of Ra, Order of the Seraphim use my fifth dimensional consciousness to CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE in the release of Gaia's 3D Matrix!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. I Bridgette use my fifth dimensional consciousness to
    CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE in the release of Gaia’s 3D Matrix! I love you Divine Mother Gaia

    ReplyDelete
  45. I,Marjolein, use my fifth dimensional consciousness to CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE in the release of GAIA`s 3D MATRIX

    ReplyDelete
  46. I, Trudy, use my 5th dimensional consciousness to consciously perceive and actively participate in the release of Gaia's 3D matrix.

    ReplyDelete
  47. I Gigi use my fifth dimensional consciousness to
    CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE in the release of Gaia’s 3D Matrix. And so it is!!

    ReplyDelete
  48. I, David, use my fifth dimensional consciousness to
    CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE in the release of Gaia’s 3D Matrix!!!

    ReplyDelete

  49. I,Marie use my fifth dimensional consciousness to

    CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE


    in the release of Gaia’s 3D Matrix!

    ReplyDelete
  50. I, Natanya Luna Joy, use my fifth dimensional consciousness to CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE in the release of Gaia’s 3D Matrix!


    ReplyDelete
  51. I Neeltje use my fifth dimensional consciousness to
    CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE
    in the release of Gaia’s 3D Matrix, for the highest goal of all, and so it will be!!!

    ReplyDelete
  52. I Gabriel, use my fifth dimensional consciousness to
    CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE in the release of Gaia’s 3D Matrix!

    In Divine Light and Love!

    ReplyDelete
  53. I Christine use my fifth dimensional consciousness to
    CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE

    ReplyDelete
  54. I Mette Christensen use my fifth dimensional consciousness to CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE in the release of Gaia's 3D Matrix. And so it is !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  55. I Hallie use my fifth dimensional consciousness to Consciously Perceive and Actively Participate in the release of Gaia's 3D Matrix.

    Thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  56. I Bob, use my fifth dimensional consciousness to CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE in the release of Gaia's 3d Matrix.

    ReplyDelete
  57. I Sarah use my fifth dimensional consciousness to
    CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE in the release of Gaia’s 3D Matrix!

    ReplyDelete
  58. I Eduardo use my fifth dimensional consciousness to consciously perceive and actively participate in the release of Gail's. 3D matrix, so be that, and so it is.

    ReplyDelete
  59. I Shay use my fifth dimensional consciousness to
    CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE in the release of Gaia’s 3D Matrix!

    ReplyDelete
  60. I RIC RUCKNER use my fifth dimensional consciousness to
    CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE in the release of Gaia’s 3D Matrix!

    ReplyDelete
  61. I Rick use my fifth dimensional consciousness to consciously perceive and actively participate in the release of Gaia's 3D Matrix!!! THANK YOU ALL FOR HELPING IN THIS EFFORT!

    ReplyDelete
  62. I Gary, use my fifth dimensional consciousness to
    CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE

    in the release of Gaia’s 3D Matrix!

    So Be It. It Is Done!

    ReplyDelete
  63. I sandra use my fifth dimensional consciousness to consciously perceive and actively participate in the release of Gaia's 3D matrix.

    ReplyDelete
  64. I Angelina use my fifth dimensional consciousness to
    CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE in the release of Gaia’s 3D Matrix!

    ReplyDelete
  65. I Marie Murphy use my fifth dimensional consciousness to consciously perceive and actively participate in the release of Gaia's 3D matrix.

    ReplyDelete
  66. I Irena Byriel use my fifth dimensional consciousness to
    CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE in the release of Gaia's 3D matrix

    ReplyDelete
  67. I, Susan use my fifth dimensional consciousness to consciously perceive and actively participate in the release of Gaia's 3D matrix. And so it is.

    ReplyDelete
  68. I, Ece, use my fifth dimensional consciousness to consciously perceive and actively participate in the release of Gaia's 3D Matrix!
    Seni seviyorum Gaia Anne, yükselişinde bizi de kollarına aldığın için sonsuz teşekkürler.

    ReplyDelete
  69. I, Karolina, use my fifth dimensional consciousness to
    CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE in the release of Gaia’s 3D Matrix!

    ReplyDelete
  70. I, Marcie, use my fifth dimensional consciousness to consciously perceive and actively participate in the release of Gaia's 3D Matrix.

    ReplyDelete
  71. I, Brigitte de Vere use my 5th dimensional consciousness to consciously perceive and actively participate in the release of Gaia's 3 D Matrix. And I do that with deep Love for Gaia, Humanity and beyond.

    ReplyDelete
  72. I, Julianne, use my fifth dimensional consciousness to consciously perceive and actively participate in the release of Gaia's 3D Matrix. May all be blessed with more unconditional love and divine light than ever before!

    ReplyDelete
  73. I, Sylvia Bongiovanni, use my fifth dimensional consciousness to CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE in the release of Gaia's 3D Matrix!

    ReplyDelete
  74. I Katarina use my fifth dimensional consciousness to
    CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE

    in the release of Gaia’s 3D Matrix!

    ReplyDelete
  75. I Risa Fowler use my fifth dimensional consciousness to consciously perceive and actively participate in the release of Gaia's 3D matrix.

    ReplyDelete
  76. I Laura Hurst use my fifth dimensional consciousness to Conciously Perceive and Actively Participate in the Release of Gaia's 3D Matrix!

    ReplyDelete
  77. I Keith use my fifth dimensional consciousness to
    CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE

    in the release of Gaia’s 3D Matrix!

    ReplyDelete
  78. I, Ioulia, use my fifth dimensional consiousness to consiously perceive and actively participate in the Release of Gaia's 3D Matrix, if my Father, God Lord Almighty, wishes and wills the same.

    ReplyDelete
  79. I Guilherme use my fifth dimensional consciousness to
    CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE

    in the release of Gaia’s 3D Matrix!

    ReplyDelete
  80. I jasbir know as jass use my fijfth dimensional consciousness to CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE in the release of Gaia’s 3D Matrix!NOW.ITS DONE.

    ReplyDelete
  81. I, Tim, use my 5th dimensional consciousness to CONSCIOUSLY PERCIEVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE in the release of Gaza's 3D Matrix!

    ReplyDelete
  82. I Leo use my fith dimensional consciousness to conciously perceive and actively participate in the release of Gaia's 3D Matrix.

    ReplyDelete
  83. I, Idir, use my fifth dimensional consciousness to CONSCIOUSLY PERCIEVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE in the releasebif Gaia's 3D Matrix,

    With love

    ReplyDelete
  84. I Judy use my fifth dimensional consciousness to consciously perceive and actively participate in the release of Gaia's 3D Matrix.

    ReplyDelete
  85. I Yvonjana use my fifth dimensional consciousness to consciously perceive and participate in the release of Gaia's 3D Matrix.

    ReplyDelete
  86. Ik Rita, gebruik mijn vijfde dimensionale bewustzijn om bewust te ervaren en deel te nemen aan de release van Gaia's 3D matrix

    ReplyDelete
  87. I Mike Olivier use my fifth dimensional consciousness to
    CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE

    in the release of Gaia’s 3D Matrix!

    ReplyDelete
  88. I Elisabeth Gortschacher use my fifth dimensional consciousness to CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE in the release of Gaia’s 3D Matrix!


    ReplyDelete
  89. I Drazen use my fifth dimensional consciousness to
    CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE
    in the release of Gaia’s 3D Matrix!
    Greetings in Love

    ReplyDelete
  90. I Drazen use my fifth dimensional consciousness to
    CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE
    in the release of Gaia’s 3D Matrix!
    Greetings in Love

    ReplyDelete
  91. I Magda use my fifth dimensional consciousness to
    CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE

    in the release of Gaia’s 3D Matrix!

    ReplyDelete
  92. I Branka use my fifth dimensional consciousness to CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE in the release of Gaia’s 3D Matrix! THANK YOU for the honor!

    ReplyDelete
  93. 💞 I Imoh use my fifth dimensional consciousness to CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE in the release of Gaia’s 3D Matrix! 💞

    ReplyDelete
  94. I jude use my Fifth Dimensional Consciousness to CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE in the release of dear Gaia's 3D matrix! With much love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  95. I Simone use my fifth dimensional consciousness to consciously perceive and participate in the release of Gaia's 3D Matrix.

    ReplyDelete
  96. I Iulia Bontas use my Fifth Dimensional Consciousness to CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE in the release of dear Gaia's 3D matrix!
    God bless you! Love and gratitude.

    ReplyDelete
  97. I divsy use my fifth dimensional consciousness to
    CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE

    in the release of Gaia’s 3D Matrix.

    And so it is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  98. I, Terese L. Covey, use my fifth dimensional consciousness to CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE in the release of Gaia’s 3D Matrix!

    ReplyDelete
  99. I, Valerie, use my 5th dimensional consciousness TO CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE in the release of Gaia’s 3D Matrix

    ReplyDelete
  100. I, Michael, use my fifth dimensional consciousness to
    CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE
    in the release of Gaia’s 3D Matrix

    ReplyDelete
  101. I Kathy use my fifth dimensional consciousness to consciously perceive and actively participate in the release of gaias 3d matrix

    ReplyDelete
  102. I, Cynthia, use my fifth dimensional consciousness to CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE in the release of Gaia’s 3D Matrix!

    ReplyDelete
  103. I, Angie, use my fifth dimensional consciousness to
    CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE
    in the release of Gaia’s 3D Matrix!

    ReplyDelete
  104. I Sol, use my fifth dimensional consciousness to Conciously Perceive and Actively Participate in the Release of Gaia's 3D Matrix!

    ReplyDelete
  105. I Angel Jr.use my fifth dimensional consciousness to
    CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE in lifting-raising Gaia's consciousness to 5D

    ReplyDelete
  106. I Ron, use my fifth dimensional consciousness to Consciously Perceive and Actively Participate in the Release of Gaia's 3D Matrix! Thank you so very much for sharing Suzanne.

    ReplyDelete
  107. I, CEAIR, use my fifth dimensional consciousness to CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE in the release of Gaia's 3D Matrix!

    ReplyDelete
  108. I, Celinda, use my fifth dimensional consciousness to consciously perceive and actively participate in the release of Gaia's 3D matrix. It is so. Blessings to you, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  109. I Christina, use my 5t dimensional consciousness to conciously perceive and participate in the release of Gaia's 3d matrix

    ReplyDelete
  110. I christian michael
    use my fifth dimensional consciousness to
    CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE

    in the release of Gaia’s 3D Matrix!

    ReplyDelete
  111. I ,Anthony, use my fifth dimensional consciousness to
    CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE in the release of Gaia’s 3D Matrix ❗️

    ReplyDelete
  112. I Alan, use my fifth dimensional consciousness to CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE in the release of Gaia's 3D Matrix!

    ReplyDelete
  113. I Wei, use my fifth dimensional consciousness to
    CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE in the release of Gaia’s 3D Matrix!

    ReplyDelete
  114. I Sandra Porter use my fifth dimensional consciousness to Conciously Perceive and Actively Participate in the Release of Gaia's 3D Matrix!

    ReplyDelete
  115. I, Suzanne, use my fifth dimensional consciousness to Consciously Perceive and Actively Participate in the Release of Gaia's 3D Matrix!

    ReplyDelete
  116. I, Jackson Lima use my fifth dimensional consciousness to
    CONSCIOUSLY PERCEIVE and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE
    in the release of Gaia’s 3D Matrix!

    ReplyDelete